Started in 1967, American Metal Chemical Corporation (AMCOR),
headquartered in Medina, Ohio, is a leading supplier of wet fluxes, specialty fluxes and foundry products to the metal casting industry.
Our product line and service offerings have evolved extensively over our innovative 30-year history.
Our products and services include:
- Specialty Fluxes – We manufacture and supply specially-formulated fluxes for the non ferrous metal casting industry.
- Tap Out Cones – We manufacture and supply vacuum formed tap out cones for molten metal applications.
- Riser Sleeves – We develop and manufacture both insulating and exothermic riser sleeves for use in light alloy, non-ferrous, gray iron and steel foundries.
- Specialty Compounds – We provide a variety of compounds, including mold wash, degassing compounds, hot topping compounds, and anti-solder paste for foundries.
- Specialty Services – We offer magnesium removal, alkali removal and grain refining for aluminum.
We are committed to manufacturing and supplying the highest quality products, and maintaining our tradition of excellent customer service, competitive pricing and responsible environmental practices.