Who We Are
Started in 1967, AMCOR was established as a division of Rossborough Supply Company in Cleveland, Ohio. Rossborough was founded in 1942 by chemist Alexander Rossborough to develop, manufacture and supply specially formulated chemical compounds to foundries. The AMCOR division was later spun off by Ted and Margaret Fauber who grew the business and formed lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and employees. The family maintains full ownership of the business today as an independent entity, and also maintains the same disciplined philosophy towards growth built on quality and service.
Today, AMCOR operates a corporate office in Chicago and a total of five production facilities manufacturing fluxes and foundry products for the metals industry. We are proud of our reputation for best-in-class quality and exceptional customer service, and our entire team is devoted to continuing that tradition of service and excellence.
Meet The Team